About Me

My photo
Daughter, sister, friend, Taurus, Yankees Fan, blogger, bookgeek who dreams of writing a novel, and other things yet to be defined . . . a work in progress!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

It Could be Real :0)

I was so stoked, the other day I see on Barnes & Noble's website they have a new page to publish your own ebook.  Seems like real serendipity when I have been playing around and actually trying to work on my own book that this little page comes along.  Seems like this could actually be something I can actually do, who knows, I could sell a few books could possibly have reason to say, yeah, I write books ;0)  I guess sometimes when one puts their mind to something things might just fall into place, they end up on the right path and need to follow through and go for it.  I guess I have no excuses now, nothing really preventing me from giving it a real go and saying "yes I can."

No comments:

Post a Comment