About Me

My photo
Daughter, sister, friend, Taurus, Yankees Fan, blogger, bookgeek who dreams of writing a novel, and other things yet to be defined . . . a work in progress!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just Might Be A Crazy Idea - My Own Book

Okay, so after playing around with this idea I have decided I want to write a book myself! Yeah, I am gonna go for it and try to see what I can accomplish with a little work at a time and just go for it.  I am thinking it might be a little crazy, but really fun and could be an amazing experience.  Here goes nothing I say and it's do or die time.  It is so daunting to think of the task at hand, but if I take it in small achievable goals I think I just might be able to get this done.  Although, writing is only part of the battle, but I am not going to worry about that until I have product in hand and see where to go from there, yikes, I am really doing this now by posting this and putting it out there in cyberspace.  Well, yikes, I am doing this and there is no backing out now, lol, oh boy, let the fun begin.

1 comment:

  1. That's exactly why I've blogged about the tri. Get it out there, make it known, then there's no turning back!!! =) You'll rock it!

    ReplyDelete